September 17, 2009

Tomorrow here we come!!

The big day is only one day away...crazy! I'm hoping and praying that tomorrow will bring the time that we can get off of this rollercoaster ride that we've been on for too long. I can't wait to meet our baby and have answers to all of the questions that we can't get answers to right now. My doctor is so great and this morning she continued to be very optimistic about everything. She makes me feel so at ease with everything that is going on and everything that is coming our way. The nerves are definitely starting to gear up which I'm sure is natural. Derek will be coming in tonight and staying for the weekend. We are hoping for the next three nights on the air mattress to be the last three nights I'll be in the hospital. Tessa will be coming in with Derek for a short visit. I always wondered when my due date came closer what I would want to do with Tessa that would be a special treat for her before having baby #2. The possibilities here aren't quite what I was picturing but we'll make it work. I'm sure we will go on one last stroller ride. :)

We may not post again until after having the baby. That could be tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow night, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, Sunday...God lets hope not! I don't care how long it takes, I just want to hold our baby in my arms and watch him or her sleep!

Once again, thank you to everyone for your support throughout my time at the hospital. It's been very difficult just sitting here thinking of how many of you stepped up to help out to relieve some of our stress. We are lucky to have each of you in our lives. I hope that someday we'll be able to show you how thankful we are.

5 comments:

  1. Emily, we are thinking of you here at the Burros house. You are extremely brave and I am so proud of your courage. You are the reason this baby is getting to wait and he or she is lucky to have you as a mom!! We wish you the best. And happy labor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow Em! We are so proud of you! You are such a trooper and you continue to amaze us with your positivity. We are thinking of you and can't wait to hear all about the little one!

    Love Megan and Adam
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will all be thinking of you tomorrow...I pray all goes well.

    You are such a trooper. I would be stir crazy by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horray! Bring on baby Pertzborn! We are also thinking about you & can't wait to hear your news tomorrow. We will all say an extra prayer for you guys & wish for a great delivery & a super healthy, BIG baby!! He/she is so lucky to have such a great mommy, daddy & big sister.
    xoxo Gary, Sara, Marin & Margaux xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you well today! I hope everything goes well and very quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete