September 14, 2009

Four more days...

Now that the time is finally in sight I feel like this week is going to go very slowly. I hate to wish time away but boy I'm anxious for Friday afternoon. My visits with the doctors and residents each day are starting to get shorter and shorter...I think that they were in my room this morning for about 30 seconds. There really hasn't been anything new to report and everything still seems to be the same with my vitals. One of the highlights of my day is when I'm hooked up to the monitors and can listen to the baby for 30-45 minutes. It's always such a great sound to hear.

Let's keep hoping and praying for an uneventful week! I hope that Friday is here before we know it! Have a good week and keep enjoying all of the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment