September 5, 2009

32 Weeks Pregnant!!!

We've officially made it to 32 weeks. Our goal is two more weeks but I'm still very excited about the ten days that I've been here. To think how much the baby has grown and developed in the past ten days is encouraging. The monitors were hooked up this morning again to monitor the baby's heart rate and contractions and it all still looks great. The baby moves all over the place when I get monitored. I feel like the baby is doing jumping jacks! I've had a few other changes with a few things...but I'm sure you don't want the specifics!! :) Nothing that makes us think that the baby is coming sooner than later which is good!

Jess was the lucky one last night to stay over. She arrived later yesterday and left about noon today. We ventured outside for a "stroller" ride this morning but the grills haven't been lit up quite yet around here. With the Badger game tonight, I'm sure that there will be quite a bit of action a few blocks away. We'll be listening to it online since we don't have the Big Ten Network here in our apartment. Go Badgers! Tessa was going to come in this morning with Derek but she seems like she is coming down with a cold. As much as I miss her and want to snuggle with her, it's best to not be exposed to any cold germs if we can help it. Now we just have to concentrate on all being super healthy for when this little one with a mind of its own decides to join our family!

Happy Saturday! Enjoy the weather again today! I feel like I've said that every day that I've been in the hospital. Soon enough I'll be able to enjoy this weather too. I hope it stays around for two weeks so I can enjoy it after we have the baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment