September 15, 2009

Friday is coming up quickly!!

I'm still hanging out today watching movies, getting a few things done (of course things that can get done while I'm sitting in my room), and just trying to pass the time by. Derek stayed last night and all was good until about 3:00 this morning. Everything really has been pretty stable but early this morning was the first time that I started to see bright red blood. Sorry if that is too much info for you...that is the risk with reading the blog!! I was immediately freaked out like I am each time anything changes. There wasn't much blood but even the smallest bit scares me when I'm pregnant. Just like with all of these other signs of my body changing, no one seemed too concerned. It happened again this morning but again no one seems too worked up about it (except me!!). It just happened twice so hopefully that's it! I'm still holding out for Friday! Three more days.............YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

2 comments:

  1. Emily, hang in there!! I'm glad to hear you're still in the hospital...PREGNANT! I know you three are excited to expand your family, but hopefully it's later rather than sooner. You know as well as everyone else, time in the tummy is much needed! I hope your little one stays in there and gets as much time to grow as possible. I wish you the best of luck when the time does come, though. I'm always thinking of you and your family. Love, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you lots. I was on Hospital bedrest with Owen and I know how you feel. It's hard laying around when you don't feel sick. Be prepared to be really weak when you do get to walk around again!

    Owen's birthday is on Thursday....this is a good week to have a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete