September 16, 2009

Only two more days and we'll be a family of four!

Nothing new to report here. The only thing that has changed is that the nerves and excitement are starting to kick in. It is very hard to believe that I've been here for three weeks! I'm so happy that we've made it this far. It really is still unbelievable that I haven't had the baby yet. The day after tomorrow is going to change our lives! I can't wait!

What is in the sky today that is blocking the sun from shining in my room? My room seems so dark! Jess, Mason, and Marah came to visit this morning so I was able to get outside. Brrrrr...is it supposed to snow today? Okay, I guess it isn't that cold but not the summer weather that I was hoping to enjoy when we get discharged from the hospital at some point next week (hopefully Sunday!!). I'm sure that fall will hit at full force next week when I actually leave. Having it cloudy today makes me extra thankful for the last three weeks straight of sunshine. That has definitley helped to keep my spirits high throughout my time here.

Thanks to everyone who continue to send their thoughts and prayers our way. Please take an extra minute to send a prayer to our cousin, baby Haley, who I'm sure would love any extra prayers she can get today. I'm sure she'll come out of her surgery with flying colors and your extra prayers can just be icing on the cake!!! Can't stop thinking about you Haley (and of course your mommy and daddy too)!!

Happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment