September 3, 2009

31 Weeks and 5 Days Pregnant!!

I thought before now that I was obsessed about knowing exactly how far along I was with my pregnancy. Now I wish I had it down to the hour so I knew exactly when it turns into the next full day! But here we are creeping up on 32 weeks. I'm still very surprised I've made it this far while part of me thinks that they'll be inducing me at 34 weeks. I suppose part of me thinks that because that is exactly what I want to happen! Every day that goes by gets us closer to that 34 week mark!

Everything really continues to be the same here with me and the baby. Over the past week I've been having a few dizzy spells. They kind of come on at random times. The nurses think that it's probably just because of being on best rest. My bloodflow really doesn't have any equilibrium since all I do is sit and not move around to get the blood flowing...I'm so lazy. :) They did test me this morning for anemia but my count came back in the normal range. That's exciting because at this point we don't need anything more to worry about. I've really been feeling well all day and really don't feel like the baby is coming anytime soon...although we all know how quickly that feeling can change and contractions can start. Everytime I talk to my doctor I try to ask her when she thinks the baby will come. I try to reword it a little each time...she always has the same answer...she doesn't know. Regardless of when the baby decides to come, everyone seems to continue being really optimistic about the situation. The reassurance is definitely helping to make my time here a bit less stressful.

You'd think that it could be quite boring being on bedrest in the hospital but I haven't had time to be bored yet. Because of our great family and friends I really haven't spent much time here alone. Mom was treated to pushing me for a "stroller" ride after getting "the best night of sleep than she's gotten in a while". And yes, that is a direct quote. These hospital overnights can get quite cozy in my room. Thanks to Mandy, Nanc, and Sherry for making time in your day today to stop by for a visit. I'm always up for a good laugh!! :)

The movie critic will be staying again with me tonight so I'm sure we'll all get another movie rating by tomorrow. :) I hope that we continue to just sit around and watch movies while everything else stays this uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment