October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jessie!!












Happy Birthday Aunt Jessie! Wish you could have been in the NICU to celebrate your birthday with me...you missed a wild-n-crazy birthday bash! Celebrating your and Bry's b-day this week in the NICU would have been more fun if I was celebrating with you outside of this brick building that I'm living in. Well, I guess I don't know for sure that it's brick as I've never even been outside of this big room that I've been living in for the past 3.5 weeks. When I come home you can borrow my Elmo hat to celebrate your b-day a bit belated! My mommy took this picture of me today after I was off oxygen for almost 18 hours yesterday but the oxygen had to be put back on early this morning. The good news is that when my mommy and daddy called the NICU late tonight (Tuesday night) I was back off of the oxygen. My mommy really hopes that when she comes to visit tomorrow that I'll still be off of the oxygen so she can see my cute face and chubby cheeks. I can't wait to play with Mitchell, Mason, and Marah when I come home! Tessa was telling me that you have a super fun toy room that I'm going to love playing in!! I can't wait to see it and to snuggle with you. I hope that I can find that snuggly spot on your shoulder that Tessa always found when she was my size (or when she was a bit bigger because she was never quite as small as I am right now). :)

Love, Nolan

1 comment: