August 25, 2010

Nolan's on the move!

Nolan is officially cruising around. I didn't get the best video to show it but enough that you can see there is no sitting still anymore! We've already learned with Tessa that life changes SOOOO much when they start scooting around. "Nolan wait, Nolan no not Tessa's toys, Nolan watch your head (as he crawls under the table or under the stools), Nolan what are you eating..." As much as it sure changes things around our household it is absolutely amazing how much he is going to learn. He can finally dig into things that we would have never handed him and can start to explore. He still giggles every time he crawls around. I'm sure he's thinking...I'm free! Go Nolan...have fun exploring this wonderful world!

(Darn..for some reason I can't get the video to load. Hopefully I can get it to work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment