May 6, 2010

Tessa's "New" Bike

Tessa's cruising around on her new bike. We bought it last night (at a garage sale in Waunakee!!) and she's wanted to be glued to it ever since. Tonight we ventured out of our driveway. It was adorable. She did SOOOOO well. She went all the way around our block and the other side of the block is uphill. It was so much fun. Derek wasn't with us as he had baseball but he's going to be impressed. My Tessaroo...loves riding her new bike and is still LOVING her going-to-bed-game.






Tonight Nolan, Tessa, and I were outside while she was riding her bike. She was loving it. I ran inside (yes, I had her get off to wait for me since she's just learning) and came out to video tape her. Oh man, poor girl tipped right over. She didn't get hurt but sure got scared. I'm sure this isn't going to be the last time she tips over. As much as I felt bad for her, I had to put it up here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, she looks like such a big girl on her bike. Your kids are adorable! And growing up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete