December 1, 2009

Back to work I go...




















One last day at the park before mommy goes back to work and before it gets too cold!















"Who is that cutie in the mirror that I see..."

It's hard to believe that my maternity leave at home with the kids is over! It sure has been a rollercoaster of ride these last 3.5 months but we couldn't be more thrilled with the way that things are going now. 3.5 months ago I wasn't sure what to think and I was just sitting, sitting, sitting! Thank God I sat as long as I did. Now Nolan is starting to get bigger and bigger and even smiled at me several times today!! What a treat for me for the day before I head back to work! He'll be getting another RSV shot tomorrow (poor guy) so we'll have another weight update at that point. I can't wait to see how much he weighs. For my first day back to work Tessa will be heading to daycare and Nolan will be heading to my sisters. After school I'm going to come home and just snuggle, snuggle, snuggle with my munchkins!















Here we are waiting to pay for our Christmas tree. Tessa and Mason (and Grandpa too) are waiting ever so patiently to get a cookie. Come on...let's go get our cookies!!
















Oh...there's the cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good first day back! How awesome that Nolan smiled at you today, that is the best treat ever. He looks great - I love his play gym with all the dangly things. And I can't wait till Chad, Haley, and I go Christmas tree shopping soon - though I doubt we'll be so lucky as to find cookies wherever we go!

    ReplyDelete