November 27, 2009

Happy shop 'til you drop day!

We just had to post the pictures below. The first one is Tessa when she was six weeks old. My dad is holding her when we went to the Circus World in Baraboo. The second picture is Nolan last night, 9 weeks old. Kind of crazy how much they really do look alike! After we took the picture last night I swore we had one like that of Tessa...and sure enough we did!



































Gotta love the day after Thanksgiving! I woke up this morning with a text from Jess at 3:20am saying, "I'm on my way. Call me." Oh boy, let the day start. I better get my butt out of bed and get shopping! So each year we love to go right away. Right away used to be around 5:00am when the stores opened, but stores opening at 4:00am...really!? Or even stores opening at midnight!? That's ridiculous. Ridiculously crazy and fun enough that we'll be there. I could have come home this morning at 8:00am with most of my Christmas shopping done. But instead I continued to shop and shop just because that's what everyone else was doing. If you went shopping this morning I hope that you didn't get trampled, sworn at, or broke. The day after Thanksgiving can be a dangerous day.




















Nolan snuggling with Uncle Bryan. We love when Bry comes home to visit from San Diego but it's always so hard to have him leave again!















Tessa and Sadie holding hands in the car on the way to the holiday light parade last week. So cute...

Anyways, everything in our household is going really well. Nolan continues to grow bigger and bigger and Tessa has been a big sweetie-pie. We continue to keep Nolan away from crowds of people. It was suggested that we keep him home until February. I'm not sure we will be able to do that but we've been pretty good for the last month so really what is another 2 months?! He does have a little cold but so far it hasn't turned into anything worse than that. Last night he had the longest stretch of sleep that he's had yet. He slept from 9:00pm until 3:45am this morning. I guess he wanted to go shopping with me so he set his internal alarm clock! I'm heading back to work next Wednesday so I will be busy snuggling with Nolan and chasing Tessa around until then. The time that I have to go back to work came up so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment