July 5, 2010

My litte Tessaroo is 3 years old!


It's hard to believe that my baby girl is three years old today. Fortunately for her, her birthday is like a week long celebration with the 4th of July the day before and the fair the weekend after her birthday. In between the two big weekends we are managing to do a whole lot of celebrating. Today we took Tessa bowling for the first time. It was very cute. Mitchell and Mason rode into Madison with our family and we sang happy birthday to Tessa almost the entire ride in. It brought some very big smiles to her face! A great start to her birthday celebrations. I'm sure I'll be posting quite a few more pics over the next few days as the celebrations continue. Happy 3rd Birthday Tessa!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun Em. Wish I could have been there. Hugs for the kids...

    Love, Bry

    ReplyDelete