February 21, 2010

We had a very low-key weekend. After my surgery on Friday, I had to take it pretty easy which is actually very difficult for me. I'm not very good at just sitting around and having Derek do everything for the kids and I. The weekend went quickly and overall my leg feels pretty good. It is still numb in certain spots, bruised, and quite sore, but hopefully over the course of the next few weeks the pressure that was bothering me so badly will be better. I'll have a few check-ups in the next few weeks so hopefully everything will look as it is supposed to.

Tessa and Nolan did a lot of snuggling this weekend. The pictures below show how silly they can be and I love that Nolan is starting to show his emotions with all of his constant smiles and laughing that he does.



1 comment:

  1. Get well soon Em...

    Let Derek carry the workload, and try to enjoy being pampered. You Moms deserve it.

    - J

    ReplyDelete