October 15, 2010

Here I come...wait...nope...I fell back to sleep!

Tessa's bed seems to be the focal point for many of the blog posts:) Monday morning this is what I saw when I walked into her room. Sometimes she gets up early in the morning and comes into our room. It usually lasts long enough for her to say, "Mommy, daddy, hi." Then all we have to say is, "Tessa, please go back to bed." (The getting up in the night scenarios are significantly different than the actual going to bed scenarios...however, this has DRASTICALLY improved!!) Well, Sunday night she didn't get up in the night but it sure seems like she tried to. Her head was literally hanging off of the bed when I went to wake her up to go to Stephie's. We got a good laugh out of it! Tessa - what a blessing to have in our lives. She sure is a goofy girl and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't get a good laugh from the things she says (or in this case the things she does!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment