January 9, 2014

Tessa's two front teeth


Just tonight I had a thought that time is truly going by too quickly.  As Tessa looked up at me with her two front teeth missing I couldn't help but sit back and think about the time just cruising by.  My baby girl lost tooth number six tonight.  She was so excited.  I love nothing more than watching the kids have pure joy written across their smiles.  She cannot wait for the tooth fairy to come tonight.  There sure is something special about being young, isn't there?!  Something changes in us when we get older and I am not really sure why.  As we are entering a brand new year, I am going to try to have more of the same perspective on life as my 6 and 4 year old.  Smile, laugh, be silly, get excited to be around people I love and that love me, and have no worries.  Life in the eyes of a child is so magical, so precious, and so refreshing.  Love my kiddos.  I want to enjoy the little things about each day just as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment