February 6, 2011

Still playing in the snow...and of course, GO PACK!

After the winter storm that came through this week it looks like we'll have a lot more time to play in the snow! Derek and I had our first snow day this past Wednesday and a snow day it was! We got a ton of snow. Thursday was supposed to be bitterly cold so I wanted to at least get the kids outside for a little while on Wednesday to get some fresh air. I bundled the kids up, walked out the door, and was kind of confused on what to do next. With both kids in my arms I trudged my way through the snow until I found a place where Nolan could stand. I was lucky enough to find a place for him where the snow wasn't over his head! Tessa thought everything was hilarious, she's never seen so much snow at one time. We played around for about two hours until it started to get dark outside. I'm going to chalk that one up as a fun snow day.

The winter is just cruising by and soon enough it will be spring time. It will seem crazy to get the kids ready in the morning and not need to put sixteen layers on them:) We've been having a busy, fun winter.

Of course, how could I forget...Go Pack!! The Rose Bowl and Super Bowl all in one year...we live in a great state:)



The slide was sooooo fast! I had to try it out too, it looked like too much fun to pass up!







No comments:

Post a Comment